Thanks to the support of thousands of generous people last Ramadan, the Refugee Zakat Fund App by the Refugee Zakat Fund is today channeling support to millions of refugees and displaced persons worldwide. We are now on track to become one of the leading Islamic Philanthropy Apps making a positive difference in the world. Today, I want to explain to you all about the Refugee Zakat Fund and some of Refugee Zakat Fund’s best features!
What is the Refugee Zakat Fund App. and why was it created?
The Refugee Zakat Fund App is a mobile application that allows you to dedicate your Zakat and Sadaqah to refugees and displaced people in need, or make a regular donation that can help a person or entire families to secure their basic needs, at your convenience and at the click of a button
Today, the number of refugees and forcibly displaced people around the world has surpassed the 82 million. We are living a global refugee crisis of unprecedented scale. More than 60% of refugees come from countries in the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). Accordingly, UNHCR initiated the Refugee Zakat Fund to works as link between Zakat donors and Zakat eligible refugees and internally displaced people, especially with the rising interest of our supporters in the region in providing help to the eligible with their Zakat.
In 2019, UNHCR launched the Refugee Zakat Fund, a trusted, compliant, and effective distributor harnessing the power of Zakat to transform the lives of refugee and displaced families worldwide. The Fund is subject to rigorous governance, ensuring transparency at every step, from donation to distribution of Zakat funds to eligible families. By the end of 2019, the GiveZakat App. was launched to allow interested supporters for refugees around the world to dedicate their Zakat and Sadaqah in an easy and simple way through their mobile phones.
Some Key facts about the Refugee Zakat Fund App
- § 100% of Zakat donations are delivered to eligible people, with Zero deductions.
- All of your Zakat donations through the Refugee Zakat Fund App are distributed through the Refugee Zakat Fund, which is authorized by a number of credible Islamic scholars and institutions. Read more about our Fatawa here.
- The Refugee Zakat Fund allows you to dedicate your Zakat to various refugee communities in different parts of the world.
- The App allows you to donate your Sadaqah too and we have specific Sadaqah projects, such as providing sustainable water sources to refugee communities.
- You can easily calculate your Zakat through the smart Zakat calculator in the App, in compliance with Zakat rules.
- You can track your Zakat donations through the App and follow its path until reaches the eligible person, family or families.
- You can know the number of beneficiary families via the App through live reports, which are updated every two hours.
- You can dedicate a regular charitable donation which goes to refugee and displaced people, and track your donation.
- Both Zakat and Sadaqah donations are supported by 100% safe payment gateways.
Download the App. on this link: http://onelink.to/givezakat and try it for yourself!
In case you have any comments or questions about the App or the Refugee Zakat Fund, please contact us on email@example.com.